Instructions for the students
- Candidates must have high speed and stable internet connection preferably with UPS backup.
- Be connected to the internet for the assigned time slot.
- Cam is mandatory. Without camera MMI will not start.
- Candidates must have peaceful environment and no one should be around the candidate at the time of MMI.
- If anyone else found around the candidate, MMI of the candidate will not be considered valid and stand cancelled.
- Candidates are required to online at least 15 minutes before the start of MMI.
- Make sure your phone remains disengaged during the assigned time of MMI.
How to conduct MMI
- MMI is a measure of non-cognitive skills.
- MMI would last for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Candidates would be provided with 6 scenarios.
- 2 minutes will be given for reading the scenario. After that scenario will be deleted and 5 minutes will be provided to discuss the scenario.
What if MMI Remains Incomplete due to any technical reason
- If any candidate gets stuck due to any technical issue, he/she would be contacted by the representatives from Shalamar Medical and Dental College SMDC.
However, candidate needs to be available for next 3 hours.