ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
- The applicant must have passed FSc. (Pre-Medical)/Higher Secondary School Certificate or an examination of a foreign university or examining body with at least three (3) Science Subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics obtaining minimum sixty five (65) percent marks in aggregate. In case of foreign examination, such course must have been duly certified by the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) as equivalent to FSc. (Pre-Medical) or Intermediate Level of Pakistan.
- Foreign applicant with Foreign Nationality having completed their last two years of schooling from abroad, desirous of taking admission in MBBS Course must have passed, obtaining minimum sixty five (65) percent marks in aggregate, in an examination of a course from a foreign university or its examining body or its education system in at least three (3) Science Subjects i.e. Biology, Chemistry and either Physics or Mathematics and such course must have been duly certified by IBCC as equivalent to FSc. (Pre-Medical)/Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or Intermediate Level of Pakistan.
- FOR A” Level/IB/American 12th Grade Applicant
A Letter of Equivalence of Grades shall be required in Science Subjects (i.e., Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics), issued separately by IBCC for calculation of Merit as per PMC regulations.
- Foreign Student means a student who is not a Pakistani student/National and holds only a Foreign Nationality.
- The candidate must have passed MDCAT conducted by National Medical Authority of Pakistan Medical Commission with at least sixty five (65) percent
As per PMC regulations, an MDCAT result is valid for 2 years. Therefore, students who attempted the 2020 MDCAT can rely on their 2020 MDCAT after it is equivalenced by PMC, for applying for admission in 2021 subject to the 2021-22 admission criteria.
To apply for admission registrations please
follow the following link: https://apply.smdc.edu.pk:1233/
|Principal Shalamar Medical & Dental College|
Shalimar Link Road, Lahore. Phone: 0092-42-36852658, 36852609, 36818604. Ext. 212,213,214 Fax: 042-36835555,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web: www.smdc.edu.pk