College follows the policy which is given by the PMDC / University of Health Sciences for refund of tuition fee to the students, and is subject to change as per the direction of Regulatory Authority. The refund policy of the college for students, who are unable to join / continue for various reasons, is as follows:
- Only tuition fee is refundable.
- Those who withdraw their names from admission after payment of dues, the refund will be based on the date of commencment of classess, as follows:
- Within two weeks after the commencement of classes – Full fee will be refunded after deduction of admission fee.
- Within one month of commencement of classes – Half fee will be refunded after deduction of admission fee.
- After one month of commencement of classes – there will be no refund.